Személyes adatait biztonságosan kezeljük.
The operator of the website hudakpiktor.hu (hereinafter: the “Website”) hereby informs the visitors of the Website about processing their personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council) and with the Hungarian Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information.
Hungarian law shall apply and the Hungarian courts shall have jurisdiction regarding the data processing activities set out herein.
The Data Controller:
- Name: Hudák Viktor Szilárd (hereinafter: „Data Controller”)
- Tax No.:57794550-1-33
- Registered seat: 2230 Gyömrő, Festetics utca 3 fsz. 5
- Website: hudakpiktor.hu
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller processes personal data solely upon the prior consent of the data subject. Clear information on the purpose of the data processing shall be provided to the data subject and the personal data shall not be stored longer than it is necessary.
In case the Data Controller intends to use the personal data for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected, the Data Controller shall inform the data subject and request its consent, furthermore, the Data Controller shall provide opportunity for the data subject to prohibit such data processing.
The Data Controller shall not use the personal data for the purposes of third parties and shall refrain from data misuse.
The website may include links to external third party websites (that are not managed by the Data Controller). These websites may place their own cookies or other files on the data subject’s device, may collect data or request personal information. The Data Controller is not responsible and bears no liability for these third party operations.
Data processing relating to the Website
Certain parts of the Website hudakpiktor.hu shall place so-called cookies on the visitors’ device. These – together with further methods – provide information on the traffic of certain pages of the Website and do not collect any personal information. The purpose of this technology is the development of the Website.
The Website uses the Google Analytics software. The Google Analytics cookies are stored for 30 days, the session IDs are deleted when leaving the Website.
The data subject can delete the cookies from his/her device, or have the opportunity to block cookies – this can be set usually under the heading Settings/Data Protection.
- Contact form
- Legal base: free consent of the data subject, that is given when the data subject submits a message (sends an e-mail) via the hudakpiktor.hu Website. The message cannot be sent via the Website until the data subject provides its consent to the data processing.
- Scope of the data processing:name, e-mail address, message
- Purpose of the data processing: To contact the Data Controller and to ask for price offer.
- Retention period: Until the consent is withdrawn.
Information security, data processor
- The Website is located on the server of RackForest Kft. (registered seat: 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo utca 11. 5. em.; e-mail: email@example.com), who – as a web host provider – shall be considered to be data processor.
- The Data Controller protects the personal data – inter alia – from unauthorized use, modification, transfer, disclosure, deletion, accidental or intentional destruction and damage.
- The Data Controller – together with the web host provider – shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks of the data processing.
Rights of the data subject and remedies
The Data Controller shall inform the data subject on the modification or deletion of the personal data. The third parties to whom the data has been preliminary forwarded, shall also be informed on the deletion or modification – such notification may be omitted, provided this does not jeopardize the legal interest of the data subject.
The data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of data relating to him/her:
- if processing or disclosure is carried out solely for the purpose of discharging the controller’s legal obligation or for enforcing the rights and legitimate interests of the controller, the recipient or a third party, unless processing is mandatory
- if personal data is used or disclosed for the purposes of direct marketing, public opinion polling or scientific research
- in all other cases prescribed by law.
The Data Controller shall provide information to the data subject on action taken on the request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. The Data Controller shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
The data Controller shall be liable for any damage caused to a data subject as a result of unlawful processing or by any breach of data security requirements. The Data Controller may be exempted from liability if he proves that the damage was caused by reasons beyond his control. No compensation shall be paid where the damage was caused by intentional or serious negligent conduct on the part of the aggrieved party.
The data subject is entitled to submit a complaint to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11.; telephone: +36 1 391 1400; fax: +36 1 391 1410; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.naih.hu).
Judicial remedy: The data subject may seek judicial remedy against the controller or the processor if he considers that the controller or the processor infringes, in the course of processing his personal data, the provisions laid down in laws or the binding legal act of the European Union on the processing of personal data. The data subject may bring the action before the regional court having territorial jurisdiction over his domicile or place of residence, according to his choice.
- personal data:any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- consent:any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
- objection:a declaration made by the data subject objecting to the processing of their personal data and requesting the termination of data processing, as well as the deletion of the data processed.
- data controller:the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- data process: performing technical tasks in connection with data processing operations, irrespective of the method and means used for executing the operations, as well as the place of execution, provided that the technical task is performed on the data.
- data processor: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- data processing: any operation or the totality of operations performed on the data, irrespective of the procedure applied; in particular, collecting, recording, registering, classifying, storing, modifying, using, querying, transferring, disclosing, synchronizing or connecting, blocking, deleting and destructing the data, as well as preventing their further use, taking photos, making audio or visual recordings, as well as registering physical characteristics suitable for personal identification.
- transfer of data: ensuring access to the data for a specific third party.
- disclosure: ensuring open access to data.
- data deletion: making data unrecognizable in a way that it can never again be restored.
- third party: any natural or legal person, or organization without legal personality other than the data subject, the data controller, or the data processor.